(Updated 6:05 a.m. ET, Sunday)
We’ll have complete coverage of Hurricane Irene as it bears down on the Eastern seaboard.
CNN has deployed unparalleled resources up and down the East Coast to keep you abreast of the storm’s movement and the damage left in its wake.
THIS SUNDAY, our guests will include:
– Bill Read, Director of the National Hurricane Center
– Michael Chertoff, former secretary of homeland security
– New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie
– Craig Fugate, the administrator of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
– New York City Police Commissioner Ray Kelly
– Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy